Announcing the launch of imagine.unlimited
- a clearinghouse of information on research and practice for early childhood music therapists, related professionals, and parents, and
- a source for training, resources, connection, and consultation to support professional development and individual growth (guided by expert collaborators Dr. Jayne Standley, Dr. Petra Kern, Dr. Darcy Walworth, and Dr. Dena Register).
imagine.unlimited brings together well-established institutes, publications, and initiatives:
- to promote the use of evidence-based practice in music therapy,
- to educate the general public on the effectiveness of music therapy interventions that can enhance the lives of young children and their families in medical, school, and home environments, and
- to address current trends and lead the field into the future.
Find us on the web at www.imagine-unlimited.net
On behalf of the collaborators,
Dr. Petra Kern
Petra Kern, Ph.D., MT-DMtG, MT-BC, MTA
Editor, imagine Early Childhood Online Magazine
Past President, World Federation of Music Therapy
Adjunct Professor of Music Therapy, Marylhurst University
Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Louisville
Owner, Music Therapy Consulting